Dear friends of Hughs,
We are delighted to still be serving our beloved community. We can’t thank you enough for all of your support over the last year. You’re the reason the doors are open and the lights are on!
Our hours, seating and menus are still somewhat limited, but as we continue to see infection rates drop and vaccinations rise, we’ll hopefully see restrictions get eased further. Hang in there, stay safe, and stay tuned to our social media for regular updates. In the meantime, know that we are as committed as ever to the safety of our guests & employees.
We are following all Massachusetts state guidelines for safety, including social distancing, hygiene, staffing, operations, cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Current Protocols & Restrictions..
- Our current indoor capacity is limited to 40%.
- One person in each group joining us must provide their name & phone number for contract tracing purposes.
- Guests must order food, and are restricted to 90 minute turn times.
- Masks or cloth face coverings must be worn at all times, unless guests are seated and actively eating or drinking, whether indoors or out.
- We are using single-serve condiments and single-use menus. We also have QR codes at each table to access our menu online as an alternative.
- Restrooms and all high touch/traffic areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly in accordance with current guidelines.
- One guest is allowed in the restroom at a time, and we ask that guests not congregate while waiting in any indoor area.
- Our staff are wearing masks at all times, and we have hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant for your convenience and piece of mind.
- We perform daily temperature checks on our staff working each shift.
- Tables are spaced at a minimum of 6 feet for social distancing, and most are greater than 6 feet apart for added comfort & safety.
In addition to these measures, we run 2 hospital grade HEPA air scrubbers (specifically designed to capture virus particles), capable of scrubbing the air in the entire restaurant 2x/hour.